Press Articles :
- Whitechapel Gallery curator hopes all-female show will be ’defiant riposte’ to Trump winning US election
- NMWA Director Susan Fisher participated in the World Economic Forum’s eighth Annual Meeting of the New Champions in China in September 2014. View her talk The Art of Change.
- Huffington Post, “Women Honored At Sackler Center First Awards At The Brooklyn Museum (PHOTOS)”
- Art Press, Fiac : Private Collections of Work by Woman Artists : An Overview n°383, by Camille Morineau (artcle mentioning NMWA)
- RubberNews.com, From scrap to art : Scuptures beautify streets of D.C.
- The Directors, Women are leading 13 of the cultural institutions in the Washington/Baltimore area. For them, museums are no longer built with glass ceilings. Vidéo.
Royalists to Romantics : Women Artists from the Louvre, Versailles and Other French National Collections
- Salon.com, “Painting as Paris Burned” interview with Jordana Pomeroy by Emma Mustich
- Washington Post, “At National Museum of Women in the Arts, ‘Royalists to Romantics’” by Philip Kennicott
- Washington Post, Gallery slideshow of highlighted images with brief descriptions
- Wall Street Journal, “Feminism in Old France” By Rachel Woff
- Huffington Post, National Museum of Women In Arts Presents "Royalists To Romantics”
- John DeFerrari : History of the NMWA building.